General Procurement Notice 04.11.2017.
This notice updates the General Procurement Notice (ref. 8052-GPN-46201) originally published on EBRD website on November 4, 2015 and the first updated General Procurement Notice (ref. 8453-GPN-46201) published on EBRD website on November 4, 2016.
The State of Bosnia and Herzegovina/Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina has signed a loan with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) for a “PlavaVoda Regional Water Supply Project” (PVRWSP). Parallel financing for this investment will be provided by the Council of Europe Development Bank (“CEB”). Project will be implemented by Public Company JP RV PlavaVodad.o.o. (“the Employer”).
The proposed Project has a total estimated cost of EUR 30 million and will require the procurement of the following works and services (“the Project”):
- Construction of water intake structures at the PlavaVoda spring, together with chlorination station in Travnik;
- Construction of a main pipeline about 33 kilometres long, from the spring in Travnik to the main reservoir Putovići in Zenica;
- Construction supervision for Regional Water Supply Project;
- PIU Support and Procurement Support for catchment area and tourist zone;
- Consultant for Financial and Operational Improvement Program (“FOPIP”), Public Service Contracts (“PSC”) and Non – Revenue-Water (“NRW”)
Procurement for consultant services contracts are expected to start in January/February 2018.
Procurement for works contracts will start in March 2018.
Contract to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the EBRD will be subject to the EBRD’s “Procurement Policies and Rules”and will be opened to firms from any country. The proceeds of the loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser’s country.
For further information interested contractors and consultants should contact:
Mr. ErnadGranić, General Manager or
Mr. Ivica Harambašić, Deputy of General Manager
JP RV “Plava voda” d.o.o., Travnik, Address: Zenjak bb, 72270 Travnik Bosnia and Herzegovina
E – mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +387 30 511 133
Fax: +387 (0)30 511 132